26 October 2007

Back In The Saddle

Well...it's been a while...I know it and you know it. But, I am turning over a new leaf (well, lots of them in my back yard).

It was a crazy summer....between hideous all-day sickness, a toddler who went through major sleep regression, a husband who worked no less than 70 hours/week, and the overall exhaustion of parenting while pregnant.

Besides the frequent nervous breakdown on my part (to the point where Tim said "I don't know if I'll be able to make it through another pregnancy with you!"), we did make the 'best' of it...vacationing in Ocean City (best year yet) with Emily, Dan, and Luke, trying to get our money's worth out of our zoo pass, working on the house and yard, daily trips to the playground (with me heaving in the bushes), and plenty of cookouts with friends and family...

Needless to say, I am so glad that fall is here. We are 27 weeks along with our pregnancy and Baby Best #2 is kicking like he/she doesn't care. This pregnancy is going great since the morning sickness subsided except for my back issues...actually, with all of Mason's drama this summer between not sleeping, not eating, and entering the TERRIBLE TWOS, I sometimes forget that I am pregnant. We didn't find out the sex of this one and it is driving me CRAZY, but I think it is super exciting at the same time. I was told by 4 experts last Friday that it is a girl based on how I am carrying....but I take all of their predictions with a grain of salt. It's either a boy or a girl....and we'll find out on or around January 24th.

Alright. I will post some pics on here now for your viewing pleasure....and try to keep updating on a more regular basis...

No comments: