02 November 2007

Ride 'Em Cowboy

Mason was a rip-roarin', rootin'-tootin' cowboy for Halloween this year. And let me just tell you that he was in his glory...he couldn't stop looking at himself in the mirror and once those cowboy boots got on his feet, he would not take them off---he was literally tap-tappin' around the house in his boots and hat, riding his rocking horse, and smiling with complete pride.
I got him dressed at 9:00 in the morning and took him with me to my dr. apt. He was so happy that everyone noticed his boots and seemed excited that they knew he was "Mason Cowboy" for the day!

He loved passing out candy to the 'big kids' and we even ventured out and 'trick or treated' at 4 houses....he was clicking all the way! It amazed me how fast he embraced the ritual of knocking on doors, saying trick or treat, and holding up his red bucket for candy.

1 comment:

Lady A said...

he is such a character!