26 June 2008

My Little Jumparoo

We got our Jumparoo back two days ago and put Mr. Levi in it....he knew just what to do and was jumping and twirling in no time. He squeals with delight....and now prefers the jumparoo to the exersaucer.....look at those leg muscles!!

Big Brother the Protector :: When I put Levi in the Jumparoo for the first time, Mason was all up in arms....he kept telling me that Levi was 'too little' to be jumping around like that....I had to reassure him, that Levi is getting bigger...that he isn't that little baby that came home from the hospital anymore....and that pretty soon he'll be crawling and then walking like cuzzy Luke...


And I am so glad that I got to capture Mason saying, "Hold me a second" and "I need my blankie" ... these are 2 very common phrases in the morning....after naps....after an injury....when feeling jealous....or scared....or tired....or cuddly....other fun phrases:

"Guys, Guys"
"yeah, I think so..."

"it disappeared"

"macaroni-oni-oni"

"sit on my lap" (meaning mommy or daddy's lap)

"Mommy, where are you?"

1 comment:

Lady A said...

I'm glad Mason's still drinking out of the #7 Nalgene.... he he