07 November 2008

Post Playgroup

Yesterday, we had 13 moms and 18 kiddos over for a large and in charge playgroup! It was super fun and actually a lot less crowded than I thought it would be thanks to the 70 degree weather. Mason played the whole time with his "new best friend girl"....aka Ashley...which was awesome because he wasn't picking on the little kids. Actually, Mason did great sharing his toys...and we loved getting to know our new friends a little better!

And, after everyone was gone, Mason was pretty tired:

This boy has never, ever, never even come close to falling asleep at the table....I mean, he couldn't even focus when he looked at me. I wanted to wait for him to put his head face first into his lunch, but the loving mommy side of me won out and just wanted him tucked in to a nice cozy bed.

No comments: