10 June 2009

2 boys...

Since Levi made his appearance in 2008, Mason loves when Mommy or Daddy hold '2 boys'....it is a little more difficult now that '2 boys' weigh a combined 55+ pounds, but I love when Mason says '2 boys'....one of those 'melt-your-heart' moments ;-)

Since the warmer weather has been here, we have been o.u.t.s.i.d.e. just about every chance we get. I scored a second-hand swingset on craigslist so our backyard is even more kid friendly. The boys stay busy from sun-up to sun-down. Mason has learned how to ride a bike (with training wheels) in a very short time. Levi has mastered steps and ladders and all things climbing....his vocabulary continues to blow us away.

Anywho, more update later, but here are some pics of our sweet boys!

Mason riding his motorcycle (it was Uncle Brandon's when he was little)

My almost 3 1/2 year old...

Levi is able to do superman on the swings...


running to the swingset.



priceless...




3 comments:

Shelley said...

Sweet! I hope we will get into a groove soon with kiddo #2. I know it takes time. Your boys are cuter every day!

Lady A said...

hmmm... finally some pics. I'm glad you are all healthy now. I'm looking forward to more blogging...

the(dai-ly)bean said...

Yeah!! You are BACK!! How I have missed my BEST updates :) Love (your) 2 Boys--so cute! Miss you :)