12 March 2011

Levi Love

Levi, our second born little man,

You are one pretty special kid. You are physical and coordinated. Your vocabulary blows me away. You have a temper than can strike out of nowhere. You love to sing. You teach yourself new things daily. You do a really good job of keeping up with your big brother.

You have recently turned into a pretty cuddly and loving kid, kissing and hugging when you normally would fight it.

And, you love your sister. You love to talk to her and make her laugh. You bring your very favorite, I mean, very favorite blankie down every morning and tuck her in with such tenderness while she plays on her playmat. You hold your mousie up above her face and laugh when she grabs the tail....

You are a delight. I can't wait to know you more.




Of course I can zip up my own jacket, Mommy.....I just figure these things out on my own to make your life easier ;-)



No comments: