10 May 2011

My T-Baller



Mason had his first t-ball game last night. My big 5 year old. Another milestone. This year is chock full of them for our sweet first born.


He looks so handsome in his uniform. He is so proud of the young man he is becoming. And so eager to grow up. We are so proud of him, too....but I am not so eager for him to grow up. Although he is a pretty cool five year old!


Mason had quite the fan club for his first game: Mommy, Levi, Ava, Gramps, Grams, Pap-Pap, Grandma Linda, Uncle Phil, Aunt Chelsea, Lily the dog, Mrs. Nelson, Deacon, and Jack. I mean, his own cheering section. I kept Daddy up-to-date via text and picture messaging...he was so sad to miss the first game -- he is down in Columbus for technical rescue training...


Due to the very rainy April we had, all but 3 practices were cancelled so our clueless first year t-ballers were extra clueless as they fielded, ran the bases, and tried to hit the ball. Very entertaining. But I know it will look like a completely different team by the end of June!





















No comments: