08 September 2012

just because...

I cannot bear to look at that sweet one year old face anymore so, alas, I must update the blog. That one year old has grown into quite the independent, demanding, sweet, and wonderful 22 month old right.before.our.very.eyes. Our Ava-girl has become just that: a girl. Still lacking in the hair department, but have I mentioned that she is officially WEANED and sleeps through.the.night?? Now that is a BIG deal in these parts!

And those big brothers. Well, they have skyrocketed since last November into {dare I say it out loud} real live BIG boys.

See for yourselves.

This was Christmas 2011. A mere 9 months ago:

And this is a picture taken this week on Mason's first day of First Grade:

I know, right??

Crazy. And yes they are crazy!




"WHO AM I CALLING CRAZY?"


I hope to update more often as we venture into First Grade. So join us in this new adventure!
 



1 comment:

Christy said...

That Ava has your exact face, Amy!! love. :)