01 July 2008

Boy Meets Girl

My dear college friend, Jaime, came in from Annapolis, Maryland this past weekend for a wedding in none other than beautiful North Royalton, OH...small world. Anyways, we finally got to meet her 7 month old dauther Ella Bean and catch up...there is truly nothing like a college friend. Someone that I lived with for 3 years, that knows me inside and out. The comfort level is just there and it feels so good to sit and talk and talk and talk and watch our kiddos playing together...and Levi and I will be flying to Maryland on July 3rd to visit with Auntie Em and fam and also see the Hoodies...

Levi meets Ella Bean


College Friends w/ Babies


Playing w/ Ella

5 comments:

the(dai-ly)bean said...

Love at first sight :) So excited to see you TWICE in one week--it's a miracle!!

Lady A said...

well I love that you have college friends too! Nothing beats having friends from such a wonderful and confusing time, but sisters are best. In my humble opinion.

the(dai-ly)bean said...

Amy is my sister....college sister that is :) Wanna fight, Adventurer??

Lady A said...

College sisters are a wondeful thing! I'm so thankful Amy has all you wonderful women! But, I'm also thankful for a truly wonderful sister :) .... the BEST sister ever!

No fight needed!!!! he he ;)

the(dai-ly)bean said...

...I guess we can share Amy :P