29 September 2008

Humpy Dumpy

The obsession continues. I haven't blogged about it b/c I was hoping it would be a short-lived infatuation....but I can't ignore this important part of our life any longer:


Mason loves..."Humpy Dumpy". We talk about him all.the.time. We watch him on YouTube. We pretend that we are him. We have 'great falls' all.day.long--he did this for the first time at a local park. He perched himself at the edge and said, "Mommy...whoa, whoa, whoa.." and threw himself down. Luckily, I was there to catch my little Humpy Dumpy....and he immediately yells, "I had a great fall!" Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.


I have to 'put Mason back together' time and time again...day in and day out. We are driving on the freeway and every time we pass those sound barrier walls on the side of the road, Mason goes into a rant that those are Humpy Dumpy's walls. When I am typing on the computer, he comes over and says, "I need Humpy Dumpy" which means put YouTube on right now (thanks for the idea, Emily)! When people come over, he wants to show them "Humpy on the 'puter." Mason is just a tad out of control with this one and I can't get this darn song out.of.my head. And, I will pay someone to make a new Humpty Dumpty video for YouTube...they are all pretty sad and def. way too short since I have to keep replaying them over and over and over.




1 comment:

Lady A said...

Wow. Let's get the record straight... I said the lion sleeps tonight on youtube.... the rest was your idea... and I was horrified by their take on humpty