05 September 2008

I'm a MANIAC, MANIAC...

Levi just does.not.stop! I am amazed daily at his sheer strength and determination....Today, he decided that crawling was not enough, pulling up was not enough...and, in the short time it took me to get Mason up from his nap, Levi speed-crawled to the steps from way across the room...and, by the time I got to the top of the steps, he was up 2 steps and standing holding onto the bars on the banister...I rushed down to spot him while Mason got the camera so I could record his achievement. By the time Mason fetched the camera, Levi was standing just on the first step (thank God I was spotting him!) ...but he had previously been up on the second step...








And, here are some more pics of my MANIAC...STRONG MAN! He just can't stop pulling himself up on anything and everything....and it makes him HAPPY!!




this scares Mommy!
see my 2 teethers

2 comments:

Lady A said...

he's not a baby anymore! Look at how grown up that last pic is. You need another kiddo pronto!

the(dai-ly)bean said...

WOW!! Overachiever!! I give him less than a month before he starts to walk...