15 February 2011

12 weeks

Our baby girl is 12 weeks today! Wow! I swear it goes faster with each baby...



There is no memory of what life was like before Ava. She just fits with our family! Ava is an absolute delight! An easygoing, sweet, smiley, playful baby girl that has added oodles and oodles of pink joy to our lives.


Ava loves to be talked to. She engages you with her big toothless grin, smiling eyes, and dimples. She loves to coo and 'talk' to me right after nursing. These soft sounds are quite possibly the sweetest on earth! She has been called 'the most expressive baby I have ever met'.


Her big brothers love to love on her. Levi calls her 'Little Lady' and 'Precious Sweetheart'. Mason must give her a kiss and a hug every morning. He is so very concerned about her: where she is when she is napping, if she will be coming with us when we leave the house, where she will sit in the grocery cart. They do not like to hear her cry and scold me if I let her cry too long (you know, like if I am taking 5 seconds to go to the bathroom when she wakes up from her nap).


Tim is pretty sure he will never be able to say no to her. And I, well, I am quite humbled that I get to be this little girl's mommy.


Happy 3 months to our baby girl!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dimple.

all my drucks in a row! said...

such a cutie!!

Tonia said...

5 seconds is much too long. You're gonna need to cut that down! :) Sweet, sweet baby Ava! We love her!

Anonymous said...

Melt my heart!!! Happy 3 months Ava!