04 February 2011

a turning of the page

Around the time everyone else is winding down from the holidays, we are ramping up for birthday season! This year was particularly exciting because our firstborn son turned 5--a huge milestone!! It was a bit hard to swallow for me...and it kind of caught me by surprise! I was so busy with new baby transitioning and Christmas that it sideswiped me. The fact that he is growing up and becoming more independent is my greatest joy, but the fact that I am 'losing' that little boy, that little face, that transformed me into a momma is, well, tearfully overwhelming!

Mason had his first 'kids' birthday party at the firestation. It was a lot of fun -- Tim dressed up and gave a big tour to the wide-eyed kids. Levi turned 3 on January 24th. We celebrated at El Campesino and then back to our house for cake and ice cream.
And here is our growing girl at 10 weeks:




More soon. Oh so hard to blog with 3 kids!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

YAY! love love love when you blog blog blog.