23 February 2011

Ruffle Bum

Ava is grow, grow, growing and continues to be quite the little socialite....she LOVES when you talk to her and is quick to reward your attention with a HUGE smile and her sweet little coos. Her favorite pastime of lying on the play mat has been upgraded to both grabbing and batting at the hanging animals and rolling over from her tummy to her back.
A woman from my Community Bible Study group that we go to on Wednesdays gave me the sweetest little outfit for Ava...complete with a ruffle bum...and I couldn't wait to put it on her today to show the lady what a perfect outfit she picked out!
Ruffle bums are one of the many adorable ways that girls clothes differ from boys! And while my tween and teenage Ava will not be allowed to wear any ruffles or words drawing attention to her derriere, I just think these little ruffles are super cute!